We take pride in our highly skilled team. If you would like to join our team, either as a pilot, engineer, ground staff, or in any other capacity, keep an eye on this page. Current vacancies will be displayed below when available.
In response to increasing demand, we are seeking the following new positions:
Full Time Flight Attendant
The purpose of the position is to initiate and maintain superior quality customer service appropriate to VIPs for in flight service on company flights.
- Valid passport and driving licence
- Previous cabin service experience
- Presentable and professional manner and appearance
- Prepared to work to flexible work patterns and locations
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Charter Operations Officer
The Operations Officer role is primarily to provide operational support to the aircraft fleet. A thorough knowledge of all company operations processes and the regulatory environment is essential. Operations officers are the pro-active troubleshooters responsible for arranging and dispatching flights worldwide. There will also be a degree of charter sales activity in this role.
- Knowledge of private air charter solutions.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- Persuasive and able to negotiate.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Lateral thinking.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and propose ideas highly pressurised situations.
Please view the full job specification via the link in the side bar.
Please apply by sending your CV to Lee McGahan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Engineers / Airworthiness Personnel
SaxonAir are looking for business aviation experienced B1/B2 engineers / experienced Continuing Airworthiness personnel to support continued development of the company’s engineering and Part M activities. These are full-time roles and based at SaxonAir’s headquarters in Norwich and candidates will expect some weekend working and travel to aircraft locations and third party engineering organisations on behalf of the company. Candidates will work closely with the current team and together be a part of developing the business.
Apply to Cathy Casey, email@example.com
Hawker 750/800/850/900 series Aircrew
- Captain, minimum 3000 hours jet time, 500 hours on type.
- Type rated co-pilot, minimum 1000 hours jet time 250 hours on type.
- UK Based AOC Operation
Please apply by sending your CV to Nick Highton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non Type Rated Hawker 400 Lead Captain – Carlisle Based
- Entitled to live and work indefinitely in the UK
- Hold a valid 10 year EU or UK passport that permits worldwide travel without restrictions
- No Accidents/incidents within the last 5 years
- EASA ATPL/IR
- A current EASA Class 1 Medical
- Type Rated on the Hawker 400 an advantage but not required as the right candidate will be offered a Type Rating Course.
- Have a minimum of 1000 PIC Jet Time
- Have a minimum of 3000hrs Total Time
- Willing to reside within one hour of Carlisle,UK
- Able to work on a flying programme which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Proven experience at VVIP operations and the requirements to be ultra flexible with a positive proactive attitude.
- Excellent salary offered with opportunity of performance related increments.
- All operations will be conducted on an UK AOC.
Closing Date : 10th September 2014
Please apply by sending your CV to Paul Lee, email@example.com