The King Air 350 continues to be the choice for companies, governments and individuals around the world. This is primarily due to its comfort and economy, and its flexibility to serve major business hubs and private airfields alike.
- Excellent payload‐range characteristics; the King Air 350 accommodates up to nine passengers and has large baggage capacity.
- Executive tables, refreshment storage, all‐leather seats, plush wool carpeting, and toilet.
- Comfortable and flexible cabin with constant headroom throughout, the squared oval cross section provides more head, shoulder and leg room.
- Heated and pressurized baggage compartment ‐ accessible in flight.
- External wing‐lockers ‐ perfect for larger items such as ski’s, surf boards and golf clubs.
- “Quiet cabin” passive noise reduction features provide low cabin noise levels, resulting in a better environment for work or relaxation.