Aircraft registered in an EASA State
Aircraft registered in a third country and used into, within or out of the community by an operator established or residing in the community
Have you got arrangements in place
WHAT IS PART NCC
From August 2016 Part NCC compliance will be applicable in the UK. EASA Air Operations Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 Part-NCC applies to non-commercial flights in complex motor-powered aircraft.
EASA Part-NCC requires each operator to follow the same essential requirements as commercial air transport operators but the rules are proportionate – instead of holding an AOC, UK based operators must submit a declaration to us about their operation – regardless of where the aircraft is registered. The declaration will help us to establish and maintain the required oversight programme for Part-NCC aircraft. Your aircraft must comply with this regulation.
DEADLINE 25TH AUGUST 2016
TIME FOR US TO STEP IN AND HELP
In order to comply, non commercial aircraft will need:
- Operations, Compliance Monitoring and Safety Management Manuals
- Lines of Responsibility for overall accountability, saftety and compliance
- A declaration of compliance to the CAA if you are a resident, or your principal place of business based in the UK
If you do not have arrangements in place, SaxonAir can assist with:
- Production of the relevant manuals and documentation
- Identification of the key responsibilities
- Ongoing monitoring and auditing of all applicable systems
We can alternatively look at options for addition of the aircraft to the SaxonAir AOC operation if this is agreed to be appropriate.