Aircraft Ownership. Common Questions;
- What aircraft is a good match for me or my company?
- Should I buy, lease or rent a private jet or helicopter?
- How do I look after an executive jet?
- What are the maintenance costs involved?
- Where shall I hangar it?
- What will the aircraft cost to operate?
- Should I buy into a Power By The Hour Scheme?
- Can I lease my aircraft to subsidise these costs?
- How do I deal with the CAA and EASA
Owning, operating and managing an aircraft is a time consuming task that requires a high level of responsibility, expertise and knowledge. Not every aircraft owner has the time or resources to manage the workload and each aircraft owner’s needs are different. Geographically, the aircraft could be based anywhere in Europe and it may be that some of the resources are in place but others need to be resolved. This is not a problem.
Whatever your needs, SaxonAir can help to provide the most appropriate solution for your individual requirements. We offer part or complete aircraft management services customised to suit your individual needs. We can also offer advice on fractional ownership if applicable.
A full Aircraft Management Service includes:
- Crew resource and training
- Aircraft maintenance management
- Ongoing continued airworthiness management
- Passenger and crew facilities
- Hangarage and parking arrangements
- Operational support
- Flight planning; filing, requesting, over flight permits, landing permits, euro charges etc
- Aircraft handling
- Organising and negotiating aircraft and associated insurances
- Legal, financing and accounting services
- In flight catering services
- Aircraft cleaning
- Practical advice for operating your aircraft
You may choose to add your aircraft to SaxonAir’s Air Operators Certificate (AOC) and offer it for commercial charter. This will provide you with the flexibility and freedom to use your aircraft when you need it and generate some additional return and contribute towards the cost of aircraft ownership.
Peace of Mind
By choosing SaxonAir to look after your aircraft, you are assured the very best aviation management service at all times. We have saved our clients thousands of pounds by monitoring and managing their maintenance charges. We can also help secure better deals on your finance and insurance policies. As an AOC holder, we are duty bound to implement high levels of safety and quality assurances and are regularly audited by the Civil Aviation Authority.
We employ a highly experienced team of people and have all the resources in place to provide our customers with a comprehensive private aircraft management service. Our Business Aviation Centre at Norwich International Airport offers modern state of the art hanger facilities, crew rooms and passenger lounges. Our operations team are on hand 24 hours a day to respond to your flight requirements at the shortest notice and will ensure that your travel commitments are organised in a safe and professional manner.
Put simply, we take care of the details so that you have time and peace of mind to enjoy the benefits in the knowledge that you, your passengers and your aircraft are in safe hands.
For more information, please contact Chris Mace or Alex Durand on +44 (0)845 155622.